Saturday, October 08, 2005

lol. In poli sci last week some dhinger (could of guessed, rell "straight arrow" if you know what I mean) piped up about Thomas Jefferson and freedom and, get this:

Iraq. As in it was good to have a war there.

I'm serious, lol. This guy was all they should of like beat up or whatever Saddam years ago. And it was good now (he was all about there haveing a constatution there or whatever (yawn been there done that). So than the profrssor lays into him and I mean lays into him. I was almost embarrassed for the dhinger the professor tore him a new one in front of the class.

These dhnger's don't care about Iraq or getting Bush out of office. There all about liberty bla bla democracy (mind trick, it means neocon consparacy.)

So, like I said, lol. Anyways, me and Mike went back to his house and got high and just surfed Atrios and some of the Britney blog's for a while. All in a days work.

1 Comments:

Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

RFOL. College it's GOT to be a wake up call for dhingers like that. All they knew before was Sunday schools in church basments and all of the sudden they find out there's a real world out there.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home