Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Sad Day

Well, the Iraqi's voted for there constatution. A little game they play (staged probaly) to get everyone to think the IRaq war was mabye ok after all. Sigh.

This gives the dhinger's a chance to say see. We made a better country over there.

When relly they ruined there country with bombs and guns. (Did you see Ferenite 911 where the country was fine than it got invaded and was (like now) not good at all?

O so we can stage an election to make everyone forget that

We. Invaded. Some. One. Else. Country. (Without there permission.)

Never EVER do that EVER.

2 Comments:

Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

Oh man I come over here and you beat me to the punch. You were ALL OVER this issue like way before me. Thats happening more nad more too. (sligtly depressing) But I didn't ripp you off I swear(just coincidenc) I'll give you credit though.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

Are you kidding? I'm more just glad you leave coment's on my blog (as one of the big blogger's).

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home