Sunday, December 18, 2005

Don't Talk on the Phone

By now the new's is out how Bush is been spying on are phone call's.

He says there's terrist's in the USA he's got to spy on there phone calls. BOO! TERRISTS! Gonna getcha. There Mislam poeple's SCARY!

It's all made up folk's. There's no Mislam guys creeping around getting ready to bomb American's, trust me. (It's almost like where did he even get that.

All to excuse to spy on you. Lissten on your phone call's. Not cool. I was talking with my freind Mike on the phone to score some marajuana, let's not parse word's about is that legal should or not be legal, just that I was doing it. So now Bush get's to lissten and probaly just to arrest me (anti-war, get this guy on something, ect.) Uncool.

And, it's illegal, folk's.

Illegal.

Than Bush lashes out at the newspaper who told on him and says them telling on him was illegal.

Just wow.

So now killing a guy is legal but newspaper reporting on it is illegal. Uh huh.

Just a new low it sickens me.

Just sicken's me.

I don't even recingize this county. Now it's you must be Christian you must get your whole life spied on you must bomb war's, you don't get health insurance you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home