Sunday, October 30, 2005

Iran is wants to Nuke Israel

Now Iran says it wants to nuke Israel "off the map." At first I heard some dhinger's talking about his and I was like hold on.

That was a evil thing to say. Totaly. That's totaly out of line.

But hold on can you see where there coming from (Iran is). If you were in there shoe's. I mean what is Israel get of just invading there country's just to boss everyone around. You have to know some histroy I guess, other wise you just don't get it. Israel's been pushing them around and invaded them to make Isreal in the first place and last time I checked you don't get to just take over someone's country. But if your a dhinger you just hear them saying nuke some innocent country and your like, huh? But relly it's alot more complicated then that.

So, no the shouldn't of said that but you can see where there coming from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home