Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bottom Line

Let's recap folk's.

Bush lies to make a wrong Iraq war. There were no WMDs than he said there were.

And than Demotracts call him out on it.

Than he says that THEY are the liers.

I'm like Oh my God. Check that again.

Bush stands there on TV looks into the screen and says THEY are the liers.

Oh my God. Just Oh my God. I don't even know what reality this is. Only thing I know is:

It's not the reality base one.

UPDATE: Ok from the email's alot of you aren't getting this. Of course there's quote's where Demotracts say there was WMD there.

BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED BUSH. HOW WERE THEY TO KNOW HE WAS LIING.

Get regular logic and reality base people come on jeez. (Just stop and think a minute. Maybe stop reading Instahack and look at a regular TV news like CBS for just a second people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

That was one of those ad's. I can't beleive people come here posting those ad's.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

Thanks Cathy. I'll chack out your blog too. Glad your more not into the Iraq war instead of dhinger.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home