Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bombing Iran Nest

Oh, great so there gonna bomb Iran next. Oh great.

See, it looks like we're on a one track pony here. Like it just walk's down the same track whether it doesn't matter whether your boing into a tree or of a cliff. I remember when I was in camp they took us on pony ride's. Mine went through the tree's which was 1. Very scratchy, b.) terrafying (fro a kid). You couldn't there was no way to make the horse (pony) go right or left, it just went where it did. There other kid's one's stayed on the path only mine went off. But we learn and like Iraq War Was Wrong say's it's a process.

But this guy(Bush, Rove, Rumsfeild.) are more not on the its jsut a process side but more this is going when it go's over a cliff. Now there boing to bomg Iran. Oh, great let's start a quarmire there too.

Maybe its there gun/trigger happy maybe it's the oil (for there freiend's, ocrporation's ect). But my whole thing is this (like my polecy advice at this point we're at:

Get the Impeachment going to sort of take Bush off curve to where he can't fight Iran (tied up, too busy, bad poll's ect.) Than this will give the Iran a breather mabye even to where they won't get attack after all. We know they don't have nuke's. Iraq didn't. (Like a pattern, if Bush says they have them, than they don't.)

I'm taking International Politics with my same prof (as intro) next semester. Kind of thinking of changing majors to poli sci (whereas my strength was writing and I was a English major now I'm thinking my rell talent is more polecy, so I should do that. My wife encourage's it (she's a lawyer, ect). (Plus got a C- in Histry of Enlish Lit I this Fall, so not relly happy with that (My whole thing was if these guy's from back then were big writer's, how come there was no way to understand it. Like you'd read it and just go Huh, what did I just read.) So, I have to put in the change of major form by .

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

That's all you dhinger's got. LOL. Just cutting down/ragging on the person is all. Typacal dhinger.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Dizzy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Dizzy said...

At least it is a complete sentence and a cogent thought.

Dizzy.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home