Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hilary: Dead to Me Now

So now Hilary Clinton says, "I disagree with those who believe we should pull out".

Ok, that' it. This blog has now turn its back on her now. She's dead to me now (like in that movie, such a hard/dramatic way to say it). I don't want nothing more to do with Hilary. I don't konw if Murphy (or whatever he's call) is running but we GOT to get someone more reality base to run against what its going to probaly be is Condi Rice. But Hilary is dead to this blog now. and I'm never looking back.

3 Comments:

Blogger iraqwarnotright said...

Just let me chalange UR on this MABE a lital e.g mabey she men's HEY we shuold withdarw in liek 6 month's NOT IMEDETLY

6:40 AM  
Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

Ok, but the ONLYEST way that's cool is if she's SERIOUS not just okay, relly becomeing a dhinger (kind of sliding into gradualy becoming a dhinger.

If Hilary does a press release saying that, than mabye, but until then it's like my feeling's are hurt and I'm not budging a inch.

7:22 AM  
Blogger D'Wayne 'Red' Mendoza said...

Thi s is a very controversal line of thought hear which bears much thinknig in too.

I mean what if the forward thinking realty based segment (opressed) of the population is taking in by Hillary jsut because the y can no longer stang the antics of King George (wire taps/cookies/trampel civil libertys) and elect Hillary into the president in 2008?

I mean it would could be like gonig from bad to worse hear!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home