Monday, January 02, 2006

Great Blog: Stop the Neocon Death Machine

The title hook's you right in. Dean4Pres (proprietor) comes around here in are comment sectoins to comment sometime's. I like the blog (it's strait to the piont, right on the money.

What he says (alot of his post's negating dhinger polecy's, attacking on Bush, like Bush as mendascious and ham fisted, ect.) I could start getting behind mabye a Dean for Presdident push, for a way to win at the elections (but president isn't for a while yet because we just had it (2004). I don't know, because Dean doesn't seem rell accesable (like cool like Gore). I think a Gore-Boxer ticket. (Which we did after the election in Soc).god that seems so long time ago like when Iraq War Was wrong Blog got started, plus my wedding was right before my first time I went to college). Since then I took thsese ones:

lit crit
bio (did not do well
poli sci
hisotry of English lit
writing essay's
soc

plus some others.

I feel like in this blogsphere we relly did ALOT in all that time to get out the Iraq war being worng. It makes you think about the blogsphere and how you can get out your whole thing, you can get the rell facts from Kos, Atrios and them. There talking alot about hte blogsphere these days and even .

Dean4Pres says it hisself about the blogsphere. Money quote:

I feel it is very important for like minded progressives like myself to be well rounded in there reading of other blogs because it is important to be aware of other blogs and other like minded progressive insights (like myself).

(The guy can write)

If we could relly get Kucinich or Gore or Dean in there, than we could relly push this fight all the way to where we win (troop's come back, pull out, hopefully Impeachment, but this is because of all the work the blogisphere did to argue ALOT over is the Iraq war right or wrong. The mainstream new's (like channel 29, and now there's 16 for Fox) isn doesn't relly say the Iraq war was wrong. They keep not saying it (there beat around the bush) so I kudos go's out to the blogisphere (and DEFANATLY Iraq War Wsa Wrong Blog as being the number one) because the blogsphere, for rejecting all the dhinger argument's for the Iraq war was Right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim (rell one not dhnger) said...

OMG Cramer (!!!) Dhinger you DEFANATLY get a pass for being Cramer on you picture.

Wow, your one of are soldier's. I did'nt know you had family's but just more living in the barack's (like in Gomer Pyle/Beetle Baily, ect. They had a Gomer Pyle marathon this weekend PLUS a Jerry Sinefeld marathon: now THAT'S A coincidence because your Cramer (!!!)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home